Hunter

Verified Seller
Reaction score
CARDING ONLINE LIKE A PRO WITH DOCUMENTS
Author: DocumentManager (c)

This tutorial is for intermediates and semi-professionals so I'm not about to start getting into how to setup socks or how to buy cvv. But always have one thing in mind SAFETY/ANONYMITY first.

In today's online carding just inputing your CVV details into a merchants website isn't enough to proof that you are really the card owner anymore. Regardless of how you card, what is important to shop owners are proofs that it is an authorized credit charge by the card owner. They want evidences and reasons to believe it is the owner of the card really making a purchase. Even now with COB shops will still ask for verification.

There are thousands of lame newbie carders that have abused the online scene and the awareness is killing the scene. Just imagine how many carders in Romania, Ukraine & Russia alone not talk to of the Vietnamis and Paki's. So you will never be the first person to card a shop. Unless you are like me that like carding stuffs that are expensive but not high risk sale item. If you've ever read online merchant account manuals you will know what they call 'HIGH RISK ITEMS' things that most common carders want or things that people think is handy and they can sell easily like electronics -- laptops, cameras, video games, etc.

But imagine people like me who would card expensive mechanical parts of certain equipment and other non attractive things lol. The success rate is different. You need to find your niche.

STRAIGHT TO BUSINESS:

After carding for an item; and you've waited to see tracking because everything was well done. I.e matching state/city socks, computer time zone etc and then shops ask for document. All you need is to buy ready made document templates or make some quickly because timing is important. Unless you have a story of how you where out of town. These days orders get canceled in few days without docs.

Below is an example of two documents which i used to card recently. When I was asked to provide CC front and back and authorization+proof of address before my order could go through. Since its my job I submitted docs withing the hour

THINGS YOU WILL NEED:

1. Templates which you can purchase from me on icq: 588631396. And if you can design your templates well fine

2. Image scanner; So you could make realistic signatures and draft handwritten authorization notes or complete forms by hand. You can also use them to scan in real plastics for modification.

3. Confidence to send email or talk on phone Because its all about confidence thats what the trick is about.